*** Debut of the Maui Artists' Showcase - Streaming Video ***

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Creativity Cafe (64.75.157.44) on March 05, 2002 at 19:32:48:

Aloha Dear Friend of Art and Technology,

This will go out to our regular V.A.R.I.O.U.S. lists, shortly. You folks are getting special advance notice. You can NOW watch our latest version of the Maui Artists' Showcase online!

Be the first to Check it out by clicking here!. You can download the REAL Media Player from the page of other shows at Paul Hugels site below. The program runs for one hour.

This show is my/our 114th production (since 1980) of live community forums on the arts - featuring Art and Technology for a Better World...and the first to be streamed!! We at Visionary Artists Resources Including Other Unique Services give thanks to Paul Hugel; NO KA OI Fondation, and Daryl Hansen; AlohaNetSearch.com, for their kokua and facilitation in getting the stream encoded.

Gongmaster Don Conreaux is featured in an astounding Gong healing performance and prayer! He is one of Creativity Cafe's founding fathers and source of "SONGS FOR HUMANITY" that dates from our days in LA and first expression of Creativity Cafe at the LA Convention Center [http://gamma.mhpcc.edu/kidcast/fwetv.html].

We would like to bring Don back to Maui for another performance. Please let us know if you are interested by writing to: soundhealing@creativity.net.

Three Singing Eagles; a co-producer of the Maui Artists' Showcase, is also featured in our TV program. Watch her stunning impromptu storytelling performance poetry! In the spur of the moment, with suggestions from the audience, she shapes a timely saga that moves from the greedy developers destruction of all that is healthy and beautiful, to the transformation of a soul blinded by consumerism and selfishness...to ultimate reconnection with source and appreciation of all that is harmonious, natural and loving.

You can watch this writer speak about V.A.R.I.O.U.S. and our reason for facilitating the expression of creative spirits. Turn off the lights for our "Radio Mystry Theater" segment! The montage of images thanks to the camera work of Three Singing Eagles and Jason Schwartz, orchestrated over a recording of my song: "Cool In The Shade," documents the ambiance of the evening on Dec 8th 2001 that we did the taping.

This TV program is a memorial (with animation using Carrara 3D on a Mac.), to bass player Jim Elliot, who passed recently--killed by a flash flood. I had been rehearsing another of my tunes with him; "I Love You," to perform at a homeless benefit. That song also debuts in this production.

I had high hopes to make another of my dreams come true; to be in a band sharing my musical gifts when the act of God that took Jim's life changed things. All the more reason to LIVE TOTALLY, Authentically and in compassionate gratitude with each breath. Thank YOU for being in my life!

Please enjoy this TV program and labor of love. It is my gift to you. Your feedback and comments are truly appreciated.

Love ya!
-peter-
PS: If you normally don't receive our mailings and would like to, go here and subscribe: http://creativity.net/lists/ccafelist.html ! -pr-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]